Login to BlackFacts.com using your favorite Social Media Login. Click the appropriate button below and you will be redirected to your Social Media Website for confirmation and then back to Blackfacts.com once successful.
Enter the email address and password you used to join BlackFacts.com. If you cannot remember your login information, click the “Forgot Password” link to reset your password.
The manufacturer hopes to help developing countries overcome the pandemic with its refrigerated vehicle that can transport vaccines.
\t On Friday, internet and international calls were cut off across the West African nation in anticipation of the election results, according to locals and international observers in the capital, Conakry.
\t This was the third time that Conde matched-up against Diallo. Before the election, observers raised concerns that an electoral dispute could reignite ethnic tensions between Guinea's largest ethnic groups.
A 37-YEAR-OLD 1 Commando Regiment-based soldier was on Thursday night killed by three minors after he allegedly attacked their mother over suspected arson at his parents’ home in Zaka, Masvingo province. BY DESMOND CHINGARANDE National police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi confirmed the murder of Aaron Bhasopayi by three children aged 15, 12 and 10 under circumstances still under investigation. “We are investigating what really transpired,” Nyathi said. But a leaked police memo indicated that the soldier travelled from Harare to Zaka on Wednesday on a revenge mission after his parents’ hut was allegedly set on fire by the minor children’s father over a debt. Bhasopayi arrived at the accused person’s home at around 10pm, forced himself into the accused’s room and woke them up before going to their mother’s bedroom, where he stabbed her with a knife, accusing her husband of torching his parents’ hut. The trio’s mother cried for help and on realising their mother was in danger, the 15-year-old accused person grabbed Bhasopayi from the back and the other two accused persons started to assault the soldier using logs. It is alleged the accused persons took an axe which was in the room and struck Bhasopayi several times on the head until he collapsed. The accused persons left him unconscious and alerted neighbours and police. The police officers attended the scene and found Bhasopayi’s body lying in a pool of blood. The police searched the body and recovered a Zimbabwe National Army identity card, three blue tablets, cigarettes and loose dagga. The body was taken to Masvingo General Hospital for post-mortem while the accused’s mother was referred to Ndanga District Hospital for medical attention. The matter is being investigated under ZRP Zaka CR117/10/20. lFollow Desmond on Twitter @DChingarande1
… vice president.
Trump said African American income grew “nine times … has been president.
African American Household Income
Trump referenced … predators” to refer to Black Americans when the then-senator … income for the typical Black American family is now at …
A message from NAACP President and CEO Derrick Johnson.
By TAMEEM AKHGAR Associated Press KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The death toll from the suicide attack Saturday in Afghanistan's capital has risen to at least 18 killed and 57 people wounded, including students, the interior ministry said. Afghan security officials separately announced on Saturday that a senior al-Qaida commander had been killed in a recent operation in the country's east. Saturday's explosion in the capital struck outside an education center in a heavily Shiite neighborhood of western Kabul, Dasht-e-Barchi. Interior Ministry spokesman Tariq Arian says that the attacker was trying to enter the center when he was stopped by security […]
The post Attack in Kabul kills 18; al-Qaida leader killed in Ghazni appeared first on Black News Channel.
PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa’s son, Tarirai David Mnangagwa, was allegedly duped of US$4 million after he was booted out a company which he co-funded. BY DESMOND CHINGARANDE The directors of Hozheri Stone Crushers Private Limited have already appeared in court where they were granted $20 000 bail each by Harare magistrate Judith Taruvinga, who remanded them to November 27. The accused, Elizabert Mushiringi, Chad Cecil Mupandanyama and Alec Mawere, who were represented by Tatenda Ndhlovu and Reginald Chidawanyika, were charged with fraud. Allegations are that on September 29, 2017 Mushiringi and Mupandanyama registered a company called Wozheri Stone Crushers Private Limited with the Registrar of Companies under number 8640/2017. According to their memorandum of association, Mnangagwa was a major shareholder with a 60% stake, Mushiringi had 5% while 15% were controlled by Mupandanyama. It is alleged Mushiringi and Mupandanyama owned 40% on registration, but only took 20% indicating they would allot the remaining shares later. Since the formation of the company in 2017, Mnangagwa took on his role of financier and was tasked to scout for other investors. It is the State’s case that on July 2, 2018, Mushiringi and Mupandanyama after realising that Mnangagwa had brought in viable investment in the company, allegedly connived to boot him out of the company. The State alleges Mushiringi and Mupandanyama allegedly fraudulently removed Mnangagwa from the directorship and replaced him with Mawere and updated the records at the Registrar of Companies. It is alleged when the complainant was removed, he was never told of the development and he continued rendering services to the company. On October 10 this year, during the verification of account opening at CBZ Bank, the complainant got to know that the accused persons had used fake company documents to resign him from the company, which then prompted him to report the matter to the police. Armed with a warrant of search, detectives from Commercial Crimes Division proceeded to Gweru and seized the company documents used in the commission of the offence. The State alleges Mnangagwa suffered a prejudice of US$4 million of the investment due to the accused person’s misrepresentation.
Lynda Edwards and George Graham, two Jamaica-born writers a generation apart, interview interesting Jamaicans living abroad. George was born in 1934 in Black River. Lynda was born in 1967 in Mandeville. Both live in Florida. This week, they...
By Bob Wallace Since starting my mayoral campaign, we have walked over 500,000 steps as I have canvassed 32 zip codes and most neighborhoods across Baltimore City. Through these walks, during a pandemic, I have heard the pleas of the people of our great city. Consequently, our mission has been made clear and our path […]
The post Op-Ed: The Nehemiah Plan for Rebuilding Baltimore One Neighborhood at A Time appeared first on Afro.
In summary While other states experience deadly surges in coronavirus cases, a national public health expert says the Golden State 'holds a lesson for all of us.' As COVID-19 cases surge alarmingly around the nation, California is in its own zone. And it's a better place than it was. Fourteen states, including Kansas and North […]
The post Now for some good news: California praised for recent handling of pandemic appeared first on Black Voice News.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s and Democratic rival Joe Biden’s campaigns are assembling armies of powerful lawyers for the... View Article
The post Trump, Biden lawyer up, brace for White House legal battle appeared first on TheGrio.
MOST Jamaicans agree with the postponement or cancellation of mass gatherings and events as a means of limiting the spread of the novel coronavirus, a survey by the Statistical Institute of Jamaica (STATIN) has found.
Michael Jordan opened a second clinic in Charlotte, North Carolina to support uninsured individuals from underserved communities.
When you had an occasion or marriage ceremony deliberate forward of the COVID-19 pandemic, youve in all probability been confronted with cancellation charges regardless of the unprecedented circumstances. Nevertheless, an…
An ‘inside’ look at the music industry by Rob Taylor Jr. Courier Staff Writer From the moment your favorite music artist announces their tour, you check to see if one of the tour dates is in Pittsburgh. Yes, Pittsburgh it is. December 8, PPG Paints Arena. Or, you hear that one of the hottest new … Continued
The post WAMO DJ Portia Foxx hosts event to help local artists make it big appeared first on New Pittsburgh Courier.
His reelection campaign has not rejected or returned campaign contributions from multiple well-known far-right bigots, FEC records show.
[Reporter] The selection of the World Trade Organization's next director-general has entered its final phase, with two candidates left in the running: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, a former Nigerian finance and economy minister and a former managing director of the World Bank, and Yoo Myung-hee, South Korea's trade minister. In view of the WTO's current challenges, Okonjo-Iweala is the better choice.
An unreleased Biggie freestyle has surfaced 23 years after the rapper's death — and in a Pepsi commercial, no less. Tune in here.
By GRANT PECK Associated Press BANGKOK (AP) — Thailand's government and the country's pro-democracy movement appeared no closer to resolving their differences Saturday, as the protesters' evening deadline for Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha to step down approached. Prayuth's office issued a statement repeating his plea to resolve differences through Parliament, which will discuss the political situation in a special session starting Monday. 'Although the ongoing political situation comprises many opposing views among different groups, we should rather take this as an opportunity for Thais to consult each other on what is best for the nation,' said the statement. Prayuth this […]
The post Thai PM repeats calls for calm ahead of protesters' deadline appeared first on Black News Channel.
WASHINGTON, DC, United States (AP) - Their final debate behind them, President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden are packaging their divergent personal styles and policy prescriptions into closing messages for the final sprint to election day.The novel coronavirus was a central topic for both candidates yesterday as Trump headed to Florida and Biden prepared to address the topic in Delaware.
Marc Short, Chief of Staff to Vice President Mike Pence, tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday, becoming the latest in a laundry list of people in or close to the […]
The post Mike Pence's Chief Of Staff Tests Positive For COVID-19 appeared first on Essence.