• All good examples of lower risk outdoor activities
• Exercise contributes to good health, which helps us maintain a healthy immune system.
• Getting together with family or friends who don’t live in your household comes with a risk of infection.
The fewer the people, the lower the risk
• Use disposable plates and utensils
• Single serve beverages and condiments
• Keep the number of kids limited and stay outside.
• Being in the water is not a risk, but that depends on someone’s ability to remain distant from other swimmers, especially when they’re not wearing a face covering.
Reconsider participating in activities with large gatherings like parades, festivals, sporting events and concerts, they are still considered high risk because they bring large groups of people in close proximity to one another for an extended period of time.