Login to BlackFacts.com using your favorite Social Media Login. Click the appropriate button below and you will be redirected to your Social Media Website for confirmation and then back to Blackfacts.com once successful.
Enter the email address and password you used to join BlackFacts.com. If you cannot remember your login information, click the “Forgot Password” link to reset your password.
'Vaccines may be a light at the end of the tunnel, but we cannot be blinded by that light,' the World Health Organisation said.
The president also stressed the importance of keeping the economy open after months of stifling movement restrictions.
He urged citizens not to drop their guard and continue adhering to the health rules, such as wearing face masks and respecting curfew times.
South Africa has recorded just over 800,000 coronavirus infections - more than a third of the cases reported across the African continent - and over 20,000 deaths.
AFP
CAPE TOWN, (Reuters) - South Africa has confirmed two unnamed players have tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of their two-match test series against Sri Lanka that starts in Pretoria on Boxing Day, forcing the call-up of three players as replacements.
The article South Africa confirm two positive COVID-19 cases ahead of Sri Lanka series appeared first on Stabroek News.
[SPS] Pretoria (South Africa) -- Former South African Ambassador to Cuba and Chief of Staff in the office of ANC Secretary General, Phatse Justice Piitso, adressed an Open Letter to Joe Biden, Friday 1 January, calling on the US President elect to set things right and help end the illegal occupation of Western Sahara by Morocco.
[Cameroon Tribune] The Abakwa boys played a 0-0 tie with Kaiser Chiefs of South Africa on Saturday December 5, 2020 in the second leg preliminary in Johannesburg.
South Africa recorded 6 709 new Covid-19 cases in the past 24 hours, with Health Minister Zweli Mkhize confirming a second wave has hit its shores.
[Cosafa] South Africa and Mozambique both recorded big wins in their Group A clashes to set up a showdown for top spot next week as the COSAFA Qualifiers for TOTAL U-20 AFCON, Mauritania 2021 provided plenty of goals on Sunday.
WARRIORS and Tanzanian side Azam FC striker Prince Dube expects to be sidelined for up to two months ahead of surgery in South Africa having suffered a hand injury. BY FORTUNE MBELE Dube fractured his left hand ulnar bone in the 1-0 defeat to Young Africans last Wednesday when he had only played 15 minutes. The former Highlanders striker left Tanzania for South Africa on Sunday where he is under the care of specialist surgeon Robert Nicolas at the Vincent Pallotti Hospital in Cape Town. Speaking from South Africa yesterday, Dube, who will be operated on tomorrow, said the orthopaedic surgeon told him that he would be out of action for six to eight weeks. “I’m undergoing surgery on Thursday (tomorrow). I flew into South Africa on Sunday and the doctor has said I will be out of action for anything between six to eight weeks. I’m just hoping the operation will be successful. I will be fine,” Dube said. Azam confirmed Dube’s injury last week and that he would be treated in South Africa at Vincent Pallotti Hospital where they take all their players who need specialist attention. On arrival in Tanzania in August, Dube announced his presence in the Vodacom Premier League with a bang and has so far scored six goals in 13 matches with Azam perched on position two on the log table with 26 points, five behind Young Africans. The striker has been in top form for his club after hitting the ground running following his move from Highlanders. A few weeks ago, he came from the bench to salvage a crucial point for the Warriors against Algeria at the National Sports Stadium in a Group H Africa Cup of Nations qualifier. Follow Fortune on Twitter @fmbele
Kaizer Chiefs head coach Gavin Hunt opens up regarding the biggest crisis at the club, one that he hasn't seen before in over 30-years of coaching
It is unlikely South Africa will see any vaccine before the country experiences a second wave of Covid-19, says Health Minister Zweli Mkhize.
With the holiday season upon us and many adventure seekers preparing for December road trips, father-and-son team Kingsley and Ross Holgate offer some valuable pointers for those hitting the open road.
The recent spike in COVID-19 deaths has put immense pressure on the funeral industry - as coffin shortages have been reported in some regions of SA.
Family meeting confirmed: Ramaphosa will address SA on Thursday. You can catch it via our live stream, and find out what time things get underway here.