Login to BlackFacts.com using your favorite Social Media Login. Click the appropriate button below and you will be redirected to your Social Media Website for confirmation and then back to Blackfacts.com once successful.
Enter the email address and password you used to join BlackFacts.com. If you cannot remember your login information, click the “Forgot Password” link to reset your password.
The content originally appeared on: Urban Islandz A woman who claims that David Beckham and his wife stole her egg to create their 10-year-old daughter and showed up at her school to pick up the child while claiming to be her mother is before the court for stalking the celebrity and his family. The woman, whose name is Sharon Bell, is facing criminal charges as she appeared in court on Friday in England. The court was told that the woman’s […]
\t On Friday, internet and international calls were cut off across the West African nation in anticipation of the election results, according to locals and international observers in the capital, Conakry.
\t This was the third time that Conde matched-up against Diallo. Before the election, observers raised concerns that an electoral dispute could reignite ethnic tensions between Guinea's largest ethnic groups.
Former NFL star, Dana Stubblefield, has been sentenced to 15 years to life for raping a prospective babysitter. Stubblefield, who... View Article
The post Ex-NFL star Dana Stubblefield sentenced to 15 years to life for rape appeared first on TheGrio.
An 18-year-old eastern Kingston resident has been charged with murder. \tThe police say Jamarley Palmer otherwise called ‘Ziggy’ of Mountain View Avenue, Kingston 2 has also been charged with conspiracy to murder, and illegal...
The anonymous juror said the panel asked about additional charges but was told there wouldn’t be any “because the prosecutors didn’t feel they could make them stick.”
More than half of the nursing homes and infirmaries inspected across the island since May to gauge how they have been adhering to COVID-19 protocols aimed at mitigating the risk of an outbreak of the virus have been found unsatisfactory. The...
Rivers Frederick was a surgeon and civic leader. He served as assistant professor of surgery at Flint Medical School. Frederick was born in New Roads, Louisiana at his father's farm. He attended Straight and New Orleans Universities before studying medicine at the University of Illinois. Frederick began his professional career as an intern at the […]
[GroundUp] Fikile Ntshangase, a vocal opponent of plans to extend the Somkhele coal mine, was murdered in her home on Thursday night.
Nigeria has been rocked by nearly two weeks of protests against police brutality and calls to disband its controversial Special Anti-Robbery Squad, better known as […]
Watch BET UK on Sky 173, Virgin 184 Freesat 140
Trade unionist John Levy is hoping to break down the resistance from operators in the global services sector to have union representation within their firms, pointing out that several government and private-sector entities have scuppered attempts...
Shonda Rhimes, who had been working with ABC for 15 years, left to go to Netflix after an exec refused to give her an extra pass to Disneyland.
THE Electoral Office of Jamaica (EOJ) has commenced payments to election day workers for the September 3 General Election.According to the EOJ, text messages have been sent to the workers, as well as reference numbers, to enable them to collect their payments through Western Union (indoor agents), JN Bank (presiding officers), and Victoria Mutual Building Society (poll clerks and sanitation clerks).
Evelyn Lozada's accidental "thong" slip on Monday, Oct. 19, has some followers throwing massive shade at the "Basketball Wives" star after she shared a
In a year that provided provocative civil unrest plus unexpected twists and turns, 2020 A.D. is proving to be the most consequential year in America’s recent history. This year’s general election is no different. Currently, President Donald J. Trump has an 8.9 percentage point deficit based on the averaging of each top poll, according to RealClearPolitics. The president continues to […]
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A Minnesota judge has dismissed a third-degree murder charge filed against the former Minneapolis police officer who pressed his knee against George Floyd's neck, but the more serious second-degree murder charge remains. Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill's ruling was dated Wednesday and made public Thursday. Cahill said there was enough probable […]
More than 100,000 COVID-related deaths could be prevented in the next few months if 95% of Americans wear masks in... View Article
The post Wearing masks could save over 100,000 lives through February: study appeared first on TheGrio.
Results from Uefa European football competitions from Tuesday 20 October until Thursday 22 October 2020. Friday 24 October 2020.
Enrique Marquez pleaded guilty to conspiracy to provide material support and resources to terrorists. The rifles were purchased, prosecutors said, in preparation for terror attacks that never happened -- one against a community college that Marquez and Syed Rizwan Farook had once attended, the other on a busy freeway.
But they were used by Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, in their attack on the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California. Fourteen people were killed and 22 were wounded. Farook and Malik died in a shootout with police hours after the attack on Farook's coworkers.
Prosecutors said Marquez's actions help to lay the groundwork for the San Bernardino massacre, which at the time was the worst terror attack on US soil since 9/11.
\"By his own admissions, this defendant collaborated with and purchased weapons for a man he definitively knew held radical and anti-American beliefs -- and who wanted to kill innocent people,\" said Assistant US Attorney Tracy Wilkison in a press release.
Marquez, 28, also pleaded guilty to making false statements in connection with the acquisition of the semiautomatic rifles by serving as the \"straw buyer,\" the US attorney's office said.
Marquez's attorney did not immediately respond to CNN's requests for comment.
Authorities have said Marquez and Farook knew each other for about a decade. In 2015, investigators said that by 2011, Farook and Marquez were spending most of their time at Farook's home, reading, listening to lectures and watching videos \"involving radical Islamic content.\"
Marques also told investigators their contact began to decline, beginning in 2012.
\"He had contact with Farook until as late as October of 2015,\" Assistant US Attorney Christopher Grigg told reporters Friday. \"We don't know the full extent of their relationship.\"
He bought the rifles in 2011 and 2012, according to the US attorney's office.
A day after the Farook and Malik went on their shooting spree, Marquez called 911 and told the operator that Farook was behind the San Bernardino attack, according to court documents.
\"The f****** a****** used my gun in the shooting,\" Marquez said. \"They can trace all the guns back to me.\"
Prosecutors said in a sentencing memorandum that Marquez \"was a full, willing, and motivated participant of the conspiracy who not only provided the agreement necessary for the conspiracy to attack (Riverside City College) and (motorists on State Route 91), but also co-designed the attacks with Farook, purchased the two firearms and ammunition to facilitate the attacks, researched bomb making and obtained explosive powder and other bomb-making materials, and visited RCC and SR-91 to sketch out how he and Farook would attack the two locations to maximize casualties.\"
US District Judge Jesus Bernal denied Marquez's request for a five-year sentence, which essentially would have equaled his time served. Marquez was arrested about two weeks after the attack and has remained in custody ever since his first court appearance on December 17, 2015.
In court documents